Facts About House Washing
Cleaning your home exterior will
- Remove the unsightly dirt, mildew, and pollen ("Green") from your siding.
- Increase curb appeal: making a greater first impressions for friends, family, and clients.
- Keep seasonal pests away (wasps, spiders, dirt daubers).
- Help with seasonal allergies (also dirt, mildew, and pollen)
- Ensure that further deterioration due to organic growth and/or mineral deposits is minimized.
- Increase appraisal value: you can ask for more $$$ if you plan to rent or sell.
- Preserve the value of your home (one of your biggest investments).
- When properly done, the average house wash should yield at least 2 years before needing done again.
- Concrete sealing helps prevent regrowth of mildew in low areas, salt attack, and freeze/thaw damage.
If Selling or Renting
- Show them you take care of your property.
- Well maintained properties sell/rent faster.
- "WOW" them before they even see the inside.
- Minimize the clients initial "to fix list".
*Better Pictures Will Help You Sell*
A clean exterior will make for better pictures. Having clean siding, sparkling trim, bright sidewalks, and gleaming windows will make those professional pictures *POP*...
and will make for even better showings!
"97% of home buyers look for property online, and 87% of those will be more likely to make a decision based on the pictures of the property. Meaning 84% of everyone looking to buy a home has there decision influenced by the pictures taken of it." - source 2020 NAR report
- Cleanliness starts at your front door.
- Clients and employees see the outside before they see the inside.
- Nobody wants to work, or shop, in a dirty atmosphere.
- When "corporate" comes around, they'll want to see the property being maintained.
- Investors are happy to see their money is being spent wisely, and it being kept up with.
- Interior Sanitization services not only keep employees safe, but boost morale and lowers stress.
- Window Cleaning services showcase your interior to pedestrians and potential customers, while allowing unobstructed natural light in to boost employee morale.
- Interior Deep Cleaning services such as carpet cleaning and floor refinishing are generally done annually, and go beyond what weekly janitorial services usually do.